6 Ways to Sleep Better During Covid-19 Winter Season
November 21, 2020
Winter is coming, the holiday season is upon us and COVID-19 is lurking. These tips will help you relax and sleep better through these stressful times when stay at home orders remain in place.
- If you’re sensitive to light, wear a soft-fabric sleep mask and/or invest in blackout shades.
- If you’re sensitive to sounds, use earplugs, especially if you live in a home with early risers.
- Sip your favorite herbal to help you unwind and keep you hydrated. Avoid caffeinated foods and beverages including decaffeinated coffee and tea.
- Write a quick to-do list so that you don’t go to bed thinking about the errands that need to be done on the following day.
- Take time to meditate, breathe deeply and remain still before bedtime. Reading or listening to soothing music may help.
- Keep TJz Balm™ by your bedside to combat (TMJ) joint and muscle pain. Squeeze a dime-size amount from the tube and use the massaging applicator tip to work the balm into the jaw area, behind the ears and toward the back of the neck. TJz Balm™ is an effective organic OTC topical pain relief drug created to relieve nighttime tension with its seven botanical ingredients. Plus, TJz Balm™ moisturizes and soothes the sensitive jaw area. Before applying, read the label carefully and avoid contact with eyes.
November 21, 2020by TJz Balm Expert